2020 Exhibitor Opportunities
The annual Communities in Control conference is Australia's biggest and best national not-for-profit gathering and represents the perfect opportunity to effectively reach thousands of members of the community sector.
A limited number of exhibitor stall spaces are available in the central Market Place zone at Moonee Valley Racecourse during the 2020 conference.
The Market Place is used for delegate registration, lunches, morning and afternoon teas as well as networking drinks. This means there's lots of footfall throughout each day and also that there are no bad spots - all exhibitors are right in the thick of things.
Explore the tabs below for further information about this exhibition opportunity.
- We hold Communities at Control at the Moonee Valley Racecourse each year because we need a room big enough to seat our annual bumper crowds.
- Unsurprisingly, our delegates are socially minded. They asked us to ditch single-use coffee and water cups (we did), they don't like waste (we feel the same) and many are mindful of their dietary impact. (We provide delicious catering for lots of vegetarians and vegans.)
- 75% of delegates attend with a friend or in a group. Speak with one person and there's a good chance they'll share your message with their companions.
- Delegates hail from all over Australia (and New Zealand too!) Most call Victoria home, but it's as likely that a delegate will be from Tasmania as it is Western or South Australia.
- Our delegates reach all corners of the community, representing councils, neighbourhood houses, charities, for-purpose businesses, foundations, government departments, support networks and more.
- More than 30% of delegates are decision-makers within their organisations. They are joined by people in roles as diverse as service delivery, community development, volunteering and fortune-telling. (We haven't made this up.)
- Dressed trestle table (black cloth), power and seating for two stallholders.
- Dressed backboard (black cloth) for displays.
- Lunch, snacks and tea and coffee for two stallholders for both conference days.
- 4 two-day tickets to the event for sharing with stakeholders.
- Listing in the Communities in Control app.
- Listing in a post-conference conference wrap email to delegates.
- We are committed to reducing waste at all our events. Exhibitors are welcome to bring giveaway material to distribute from their stalls, but are invited to remain mindful of their impact.
- We value delegate privacy. We do not publish a list of attendees for this conference. Delegates may, however, choose to create a profile for themselves in our publicly available event app and exhibitors can reach out to people there.
- Exhibition fees are $2,500 (inc GST) and payable on invoice prior to the commencement of the event.
- Exhibition space is limited and will be restricted to those whose values are in line with the Communities in Control ethos.
Register your interest
To register your interest in marketing your services and programs at the 2020 event, please complete the following form and a member of our team will be in touch.
Photography: Ellen Smith